BeeMaster Beekeeping Course: John Clayton's Backyard Beekeeping Course is the beginners guide to Beekeeping which covers all aspects of Backyard Beekeeping and successful maintenance. Learn the different traits of the queen, workers and drones. Read more than 80 pages of detailed information, fully interactive with the Beekeeping Forum including, a detailed search feature with information, and many extreme macro-photos of life in the hive.
Featured in national newspapers and magazines as the best beekeeping site for the beginner, it is the right place for any beekeeping or honeybee questions. Whether you are interested as a hobbyist or just want to learn about honeybees, it is a great site to visit. Follow along with the detailed logbook section, state-of-the-art beekeeping forum and share this massive Beekeeping Course with anyone with an interest in beekeeping.
- Complete Backyard Beekeeping and Honeybee Course
- Massive International Forums, Chat and Much More
- One-Stop Learning Center for All Hobbyist Beekeepers
Find Answers to the following questions, and more...
- Is beekeeping for you?
- How do I get started installing hives and bees?
- What is the Queen's role?
- How big should your own bee yard be?
- What happens inside a hive?
- What kind of unique equipment do I need?
- How do I order beekeeping equipment and supplies?
- What is the best material for beekeeping gloves?
- How can I determine the best kind of hive to use?
- How should I deal with a swarm of bees?
- Where do I find pictures of bee activity?
- How do I inspect a hive?
- How cold is too cold for bees?
- How can I tell if my bees are productive?
- What health risks are there to a bee hive?
- Why are beehives usually painted white?
- What is a Wax Moth and why do I care?
- How do I get honey from the bees?
- Where can I learn from other beekeepers?