International Honey & Beekeeping Associations:
- African Beekeeping Resource Centre
- AFRICAN BEEKEEPING RESOURCE CENTRE: purpose is to assist the development of beekeeping in Africa through sharing information appropriate to African beekeeping amongst those involved in beekeeping on the continent and beekeepers throughout the world.
- International Federation of Beekeepers' Associations.
- Beekeeping in Western Australia
- Information about Beekeeping in Western Australia.
- Beekeeping Development in Moldova
- Beekeeping Development in Moldova.
- Beekeeping Development in Ukraine
- Beekeeping Development in Ukraine.
- Beekeeping Development in Fiji
- Beekeeping Development in Fiji.
- Bees for Development
- Bees for Development is an independent organisation founded in 1993 by Dr Nicola Bradbear and Ms Helen Jackson. It is an information service working at the centre of an international network of people and organisations involved with apiculture in developing countries.
- Eastern Apicultural Society of North America
- Eastern Apicultural Society of North America, Inc. (EAS) is an international non-profit educational organization founded in 1955 for the promotion of bee culture, education of beekeepers, and excellence in bee research. EAS is the largest non-commercial beekeeping organization in the United States and one of the largest in the world.
- Honey Packers and Marketers Association of Australia
- Honey Packers and Marketers Association of Australia.
- International Bee Research Association
- International Bee Research Association in UK aims to increase awareness of the vital role of bees in the environment and encourages the use of bees as wealth creators.
- International Honey Rating and Certification Organization
- The IHRCO is a consortium of staple food professionals in the science, academic, production, manufacturing, and sale of natural products created by bees. They test and report the validity of claims about honey products. [NOTE: There is no contact detail listed on this site and the information presented appears bias against Manuka Honey.]
- Japanese Honey Bee Association
- Japanese Honey Bee Association.
- National Beekeepers Association of New Zealand
National Beekeepers Association of New Zealand
- National Beekeepers Association of New Zealand is dedicated to "Better Beekeeping - Better Marketing."
- New Sudan Honey Producers Association
- New Sudan Honey Producers Association (NSHPA) are a beekeeping association in Yei/Maridi, South Sudan. NSHPA cover Tore Payam in Yei county and Landiili, Maridi, Ibba, Baroolo, Koze and Mudbai Payams in Maridi.
- North Rupununi Beekeeping Project
- The beekeeping project involves local communities in the North Rupununi in collaboration with Iwokrama International Centre in South America.
- Norwegian Honey Association
- Norwegian Honey Association – Honningcentralen.
- St. Helana Beekeepers Association
- St. Helana Beekeepers Associations.
- Townsville and District Beekeepers Association
- This tropical Australian beekeeping club, formed in 1963, caters to all beekeepers, from backyarders with a single hive to semi-commercial operators.
- Uganda National Apiculture Development Organization (TUNADO)
- Uganda national apex body responsible for the development of the Apiculture industry in Uganda.
- Virtual Beekeeping Gallery
- If it has to do with beekeeing and beekeepers, you probably will find it here.